1200字范文,内容丰富有趣,写作的好帮手!
1200字范文 > 电影《失败者()》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

电影《失败者()》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

时间:2024-03-19 21:54:32

相关推荐

电影《失败者()》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

更多内容请百度搜索:可小果

对不起 我没法给你那种情报

Look Im sorry, I just can give you that kind of information.

别的都没问题 单单这个我做不到

Ill do anything else. I just can do that.

我不能背叛我的国家 我也不会

I can betray my country. I won .

这个国家给了我一切

This country gave me everything.

天啊 别让他过来

Oh, god. Just keep him away from me.

求求你了 别让他过来

Please. Don let him near me.

噢不 天啊

Oh, no! Oh, God!

来吧宝贝儿 放松点 让我哥斯拉好好疼你吧

Come on, baby. Just relax into it. Let Godzilla do his thing.

拜托 这太无厘头了 你到底来不来

Come on. This is wrong on so many levels. You in or not?

再被出一次老千吗

And get cheated again?

什么 不 狗子就算会说谎

What? No, the Pooch may lie,

狗子就算会偷东西 狗子就算会

the Pooch may steal, the Pooch may--

用第三人称称呼自个儿吗

Refer to himself in the third person?

有时会 但狗子绝不会骗人

Occasionally. But the Pooch won cheat.

好吧 狗子可以放心了 我只担心美洲狮

Well, the Pooch can relax. I was worried about Cougar.

没错 不叫的狗才咬人呐

Yeah, right. Its always the quiet ones.

什么 就跟抓捉迷藏一样简单 先手必胜

What? Its blind mans bluff. High card wins.

哪有人能出老千呐

How in the hell can a man cheat you?

抓牌了

Cards.

我觉得我摸着好牌了 肯定是好牌

Feel like I got something here. I got something.

Q K J Q K J 好吧

Queen, King, Jack. Queen, King, Jack. All right.

一 二 三 走着

One, two, three, go.

简森 技术及通讯员

Jensen, Comms & Tech

美洲狮 远程终结者

Cougar, Long-range Eliminations

狗子 司机及重炮手

Pooch, Transpo&Heavy Weps

我有预感 这肯定是张好牌

I got a great, great feeling about this one.

洛可 爆破手及战术专家

Roque, Demo&Tactical

你老妈昨晚肯定有预感

Your mama had a great feeling last night.

又拿老妈说事儿

Oh, that was a mama joke.

怎么 好吧

What? All right.

行 咱们来赌一把

Okay, its a game.

没问题 我跟

All right, I will raise you.

你会后悔的

You don wanna do that.

-从那个洪都拉斯将军身上搜刮来的吧 -对

- Got this piece off that Honduran General? - Yes.

你猜怎么着 我跟定了

Guess what? Im definitely in.

-走着瞧 -好吧

- Lets go. - All right.

哇噢

Whoa!

-怎么不分我一把 -你到底有几把刀

- Should even me up. - How many do you have?

到底什么情况

What is going on here?

阿狮 到你了

Coug, its your bet.

失败者们

Hey, losers!

是时候了

Its time.

克雷 执行官

Clay, Operational Control

玻利维亚

咱的目标是个叫法蒂尔的毒贩和军火商

We got a drug and arms dealer named Fadhil...

他在圣母河流域开了个

...running a homegrown terrorist assembly

山寨恐怖主义作坊

line out by the Madre De Dios river basin.

找到目标 定位坐标

We find it, we paint it for a

一发激光制导炸弹就能完事

laser-targeted bomb, we get the hell out.

干净利落 不留痕迹

No muss, no fuss.

这点破事儿也用的着咱们

For that, they need us?

你就想去跟50个拿AK的干架是不

Youd rather take on 50 dudes with AKs?

好了 我发现法蒂尔先生了

All right, I got eyes on Monsieur Fadhil.

该咱们闪亮登场了 伙计们

Showtime, fellas.

你们冲吧 请叫我米开朗琪罗[忍者神龟]

Go ahead and call me Michelangelo.

落踢 这里是弹球 请求轰炸

Dropkick, this is pinball. Request fire mission.

目标已制导完毕 你们可以

The target is lased, and you are clear

由北向南进行轰炸 完毕

to make a launch from north to south. Over.

收到 弹球 目标已锁定

Roger, Pinball, target acquired and locked.

请注意 预计轰炸时间 八分钟后

Be advised, eta fireworks, zero eight mikes.

收到 我们会带上耳塞的

Roger, well break out the earplugs.

头儿

Boss?

他们利用孩子来运毒

They e using kids as mules.

-报告 -目标地出现儿童

- Call it in. - We have children at target site.

重复一遍 目标地点发现儿童 请指示

Repeat, we have eyes on children at target site. Please advise.

了解 任务不变

Acknowledged. Maintain position.

任务不变 他说什么呢

Maintain position? What is he talking about?

我们强烈建议取消轰炸行动

We strongly recommend canceliation of payload delivery.

你们的命令不变 准备撤退

Your orders stand. Prep for extraction.

美洲狮

Cougar.

落踢 这里是弹球

Dropkick, this is Pinball.

装备出现严重系统故障

Equipment has suffered catastrophic system faliure.

请求中断任务

I am calling an on-site abort.

好吧 那真是太傻了

Well, that was just stupid.

你是任务负责人吗

Is this mission controller?

我是马克思 克雷上校

This is Max, Colonel Clay.

通讯中不用真名 这是个加密军事频道

No one uses names on comms. This is a secure military channel.

-真的吗 -该死的 听我说

- Really? - Goddamn it, listen to me.

现场出现了儿童

There are children on site.

你以为我不知道吗

And you think I didn know that?

你们一制导 我们就锁死了坐标

We locked coordinates the moment you painted.

投弹任务将按时进行

Delivery will occur on schedule.

-好好享受吧 -你不能

- Have a super day. - You can --

操 简森 直接呼叫飞机 让他们取消

Shit! Jensen, contact the plane directly. Call an abort.

我试过了 他在干扰通讯信号 我也无能为力

Im trying. Hes jamming us. Theres nothing I can do.

我们一定有办法的

Theres something we can do.

好吧 这样 咱们五个冲进去

All right, here it is. Five against the fortress.

咱们大概还有 约摸 八分钟吧

We got maybe, what, eight minutes before

然后空袭会把一切焚烧殆尽

an airstrike sets the world on fire.

大把时间

Plenty of time.

我来开车

Ill drive.

还真和50个拿AK的干起架来了

Us against 50 dudes with AKs, huh?

简森 狗子 搞辆车给孩子们坐 其他人五分钟内撤离

Jensen, Pooch, get a truck for the kids. Rest, out in five.

距离空袭只剩四分多种了 小妞们

Airstrike in four and change, ladies!

四分钟后在集合点碰头 跟我来

Be out in four. Rally point. On me.

距离目标还有三分钟

Three minutes to target.

快走 快出去 来吧 孩子们

Come on, lets go! Out you go. Come on, kids.

我弟弟还在楼上

My brother is still upstairs.

好吧 你先跟他走

Ok, you go there with him.

我来处理 把他们带走

I got this. Get them out.

好吧 跟着你们老爹 咱们这边走

All right, whos your papi? Lets go this way.

走吧 快 咱们走

Lets go. Come on, lets go.

-不是吧 -好吧

- No. - Yeah.

-你确定 -不然还能怎样

- Really? - Why not?

-你行吗 -当然

- Can you? - Of course.

好吧

Okay.

女士们

Ladies.

快上车 快上车

Up you get. Up you get.

克雷 我们救出了孩子 两分钟后集合点见

Clay, we got the kids. Rally point, two minutes.

马克思派你来的吧

Max sent you, didn he?

就因为我不愿参加他那个疯狂的计划

I won commit to his crazy plan and he does this.

这事儿好办

Im gonna make this real easy for you.

你放了他 我就绕你不死

You let him go, I let you live.

过来 孩子 走过来

Come here, son. Come here, son. Walk to me.

好孩子

Attaboy.

克雷 快出来 咱们马上得撤

Clay, get the hell out. We gotta go, now.

要知道 他也会杀了你

Hell kill you too, you know.

目标已锁定 剩余二十秒

Target is locked. T minus 20 seconds.

你在里头磨蹭什么 喝咖啡吗

Oh, you stop for coffee in there?

这爆炸范围有多大

What kind of blast radius we looking at?

好吧 狗子 你得再开快一点儿

Okay, Pooch, I need you to make this bus go a little faster.

-大家伙儿 快抓稳 -就现在

- Everybody, hold on to something. - Like right now!

我能稳住

I got it, I got it!

看着点 狗子

There we go, Pooch!

弹球 这里是3号直升机 准备撤离

Pinball, this is chopper 3. Prepare for extraction.

我最喜欢咱彻底交火的那一段

My favorite part was when we were completely on fire.

但是那段枪战 那才叫来劲

But the shootout, that was good times.

就在那儿

There she blows.

干得漂亮

Well done.

咱们走吧

Lets go, lets go.

-好了 大伙儿一起上 -走吧

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。