DONI
ENGLISH
日常情景口语
Unit 10Takinga train
A: Let"s go to Chinatown by bus, Iknow how to ride busnow.
我们乘公共汽车去中国城吧,我现在知道该怎样乘公共汽车了。
B: Better take the subway. It"s far quicker and less complicated.
最好坐地铁去。又快又省事。
A: OK. It will be a new experience for me too.
那好吧。我还可以增加点新见识呢。
B: We have a rather comprehensive subway system here. You can get almost anywhere ratherquickly on a subway, especially at this time of day when the traffic is heavy.
我们这里有一个相当完善的地铁网乘坐地铁几乎可以很快抵达任何一个地方,特别是马路上车辆很拥挤的时候。
A: Does it operate night and day?
地铁是否日夜运行?
B: Yes, and seven days a week.
是的,每周七天日夜运行。
A: Where dowe pay the fare?
我们在哪里买票?
B: Just give the man standing there 50 cents and he" llexchange it for a token for you. Then you slip it into the slot at the turnstile and push the turnstile to get in.
给站在那边的那个人5角钱,他就会换一个代用币给你。你把代用币投入旋转栅门的狭孔,推开旋转栅门,便可进去。
A: Let me pay for it. Where can I get l subway map?
让我来付款。什么地方能买到地铁路线图?
B: Ask the worker who sells token to give you one. It"s free of charge. Actually maps showing subway routes are posted at most stations.
你可向售代用币的工作人员要 一张。免费提供。实际上地铁路线图在多数地铁站都有张贴。
A: Do I have topay an additional fare to change train?
转车是否要另买票呢?
B: No, you don"t have to. Here comes the train. Be careful! Subway doors open and dose automatically.
不,不用另买票了。车来了,小心点!车门是自动开关的。
Unit 10(6)地铁换乘
A: Can you tell me how I can get to Wangfu Street, please?
请问去王府大街该怎么走?
B: You want the circle line to Jianguomen station and then you change on to the Central. The third station is.
你先乘环城线到建国门,然后换乘中心线,第三站就是了。
A: Which way do I go first?
我现在该怎么走呢?
B: Go straight down the stairs, turn left at the bottom and after buyingticket you can take the underground.
直接下楼梯。到最底层向左拐,买好票你就可以搭地铁了。
A: Thank you very much.
非常感谢你。
B: Not at all.
不用谢。
请关注我哦!