1200字范文,内容丰富有趣,写作的好帮手!
1200字范文 > 如何遇到这样的客户上门那恭喜你大订单就要到手了你一定要抓住啊!

如何遇到这样的客户上门那恭喜你大订单就要到手了你一定要抓住啊!

时间:2021-03-25 18:56:49

相关推荐

如何遇到这样的客户上门那恭喜你大订单就要到手了你一定要抓住啊!

应对来公司访问客户的当面询价的对话模板 1:

A: Excuse me, is this the office of the Textile Corporation?

对不起,请问这是纺织公司的办公室吗?

B:Yes. what can I do for you?

是的,有什么事我能帮助你吗?

A:I'm from CTC Trade Company, Here is my card.

我是CTC贸易公司的,这是我的名片。

B:Welcome to our corporation, I'm in charge of the export business.

欢迎光临我们公司,我负责出口业务。

A: I'm very glad to meet you here. You're Ms ...

见到你很高兴,你是....?

b:I'm Qin Hui,Do sit down, won't you?

我是秦辉,请坐。

A: Thank you, Ms. Qin, I'm here to discuss the possibility of establishing business relations with your corporation.

谢谢你,秦女士。我是来与你探讨一下与贵公司建立业务关系的可能性。

B: We'd be very glad to do so. Have you seen the exhibits displayed in the hall?

我们很高兴同你们建立业务关系,您看到我们大厅的展品了吗?

A:Yes, I had a look around yesterday, I wish I could have them all, Can you give me a price list with specifications?

是的,我昨天看了一下,真希望都买了。你能给我一个附有各种产品的报价单吗?

B: Yes, of course, If you make an inquiry,we can make you a firm offer.

当然可以,如果你询价,我们可以给你报实盘。

A: Thank you very much.

非常感谢。

应对来公司访问的客户当面询价的对话模板 2:

A: Hello, I am John Smith.

您好,我是约翰史密斯。

B: We've been expecting you. Mr. Smith. Sit down, please.

我们一直在恭候您,史密斯先生,请坐。

A: Thanks, Can I have your price sheet?

谢谢,能给我一张报价单吗?

B:Sure, Here you are.

当然可以,给您

A: Since the prices of the raw materials have been raised, we have to adjust the prices of our products accordingly.

由于原材料价格上涨,我们不得不对产品的价格做相应的调整。

B: I see.

我明白了。

应对价格调整与客户当面讨论的对话模板 3:

A: I have an appointment with Mr. Johnson at two o'clock.

我跟约翰逊先生约好了两点钟见面。

B: May I have your name, please?

请问您贵姓?

A: My name is David Anderson. Sales Manager's secretary of the ABC Computer Company. Please tell me where his office is?

我叫戴维.安德森,是ABC电脑公司的销售经理的秘书,请告诉我他的办公室在哪儿?

B: He is waiting for you. I'll show you to his office, Please follow me.

他正在等你呢,我带你到他的办公室,请跟我来。

A: Thank you.

谢谢

C:Have a seat. Please, Mr. Anderson.

安德森先生,请坐。

A:Thank you, There are some illustrations of the latest model computers.

谢谢,这是一些最新的计算机的说明书。

C: Our company is interested in medium-sized computers.

我们公司对中型计算机感兴趣。

A:Here are the medium-sized computers, What do you think about it?

这是中型电脑,你认为如何?

C:They are very splendid, What about the price?

这些非常不错,价格怎么样?

A:It costs 1,200 dollars per set. If you buy one hundred sets, we'll give you a ten percent discount.

每台1200美元,如果你们购买100台的话,我们给你们10%的折扣。

C: Are all these available now?

这些产品都可以拿到现货吗?

A:Yes, we have available stocks.

是的,我们有现货。

C: Can you give me a sample?

你可以给我一台样品吗?

A:Sure, But you'll have to pay for it.

没问题,但是你必须付样品费。

一 如何把在交易会上遇到的老相识客户引导到自己的摊位上:

A: Hi. Dave! It's been a long time. How have you been?

嗨,戴维!好久不见了,最近怎么样?

B:Okay. Business has been a little slow. but I'm really looking forward to finding some hot products at the exhibition.

还好,最近生意不怎么好做。但是我还是想借这次展会找些抢手的好货。

A: You shouldn't have a problem. There are always a lot of great products here. I also have a few you'll interested in.

这应该不成问题,这个展会有很多非常棒的展品,我也有几样你感兴趣的产品呢!

B: I'm sure you do! Hey. let me introduce you to our new office manager. Timothy Clinton.

那可不!来,我给你介绍一下我们的新任经理,这位是蒂姆希·克林顿先生。

A:Nice to meet you. Mr. Clinton, My name's Lin and I'm representing Woofers.

克林顿先生,您好,我是林,是五福公司的业务员

C:Call me Tim. I remember you from last year. Didn't your company come out with a new type of computerized phone?

叫我蒂姆吧,我记得去年见过你。你们公司去年不是推出新型智能电话吗?

A:We sure did.It turned out to be one of our best sellers!

一点不错,结果那种电话成了我们卖得最好的产品之一。

B: There's no doubt about it. I liked it so much that I nearly bought out half of your entire stock at the exhibition.

那是当然了,我当时实在太喜欢那种电话了,当场就在展会上买了你们将近一半的存货。

A:If you liked last year's model, you're going to love the "Dinger", our lastest products this year. It's got more quality functions than any other phones.

要是你喜欢去年那款样式,那今年最新型的“卓越”你也会中意的,它的高品质功能是其他电话无法比拟的!

C:Functions, functions! Every telephone has a million fuctions! What makes your telephone so different from the rest?

功能,功能!每种电话都有数不清的功能!你们的电话跟其他的又有什么不同呢?

A: The " Dinger" is like no other phone on te market, Why don't you drop by booth 286E and see for yourself?

卓越手机跟市场上其他电话不一样,只要你有空光临286E摊位来看看,你就知道了。

C:Booth 286E,you said? Dave and I will be there.

你刚刚说的是摊位 286E吧?戴维和我一定去。

A: Good. I gurantee you wont's be diappointed. If you'll excuse me, I'd like to get something to drink.

太好了,我保证你们会满意,对不起,失陪一下,我去拿点饮料。

二。如何用新产品来说服开导客户购买你们的产品:

1.如下面对话那样向客户介绍新产品的质量,会增加采购商对你们产品的信心,这是搞定客户和订单的最好方式。

A: This is our latest development, We have a wide selection of colors and designs.

这是我们的新产品,我们有很多样式和颜色可供选择。

B: Lovely! The quality and variety of your products are very attractive indeed. How do you insure quality control?

很漂亮,你们产品的质量和样式品种的确很吸引人,你们是如何保证质量监督的?

A: Well, it's done by our quality control department, We believe that quality is the soul of an enterprise, Therefore, we always put quality as the fast consideration, All products have to go through five checks in the whole process, No one can match us as far as quality is concerned.

这是由质量监督不负责,我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂,因此,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关,就质量而言,没有任何国家能和我们相比。

B: Your new task is to reach USD10 Million by the end of , That's a magnificient task. How can you make sure you will accomplish it?

你们的新目标是到底增加到1千万美元,这是宏伟的任务,你们怎样完成这个任务呢?

A: Well, in addtition to improve the quality of our products, we need to open more international markets.

除了提高我们的产品质量外,我们需要开发更多的国际市场。

B: I'm thinking of ordering some of your goods, Can I have your price list?

我正在考虑向你们订货,能给我你们的价目表吗?

A:I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you.

我很乐意提高样品和价目表给你。

B:Glad to have the opportunity of visiting your company booth and I hope to conclude some business with you.

很高兴能有机会访问贵公司的摊位,希望能与你做成生意。

2.以如此的引导方式说服客户接受高质量就要支付高价格的道理。

A: What beautiful art ceramics you make!

你制作的陶瓷品真美!

B:I learned the craft from my father, Then I studied ceramic engineering at school.

我跟我父亲学艺,然后我在学校攻读陶瓷工程学。

A:All your hard work looks as if it's paid off.

看了你的心血没有白费。

B:Yes, I have 50 employees, I hope to become the biggest exporter of ceramics in China.

没错,我现在有50名员工,我希望能成为中国最大陶瓷出口商。

A: Well, the demand for ceramics is increasing in my country.

嗯,我们国家对陶瓷的需求越来越大。

B:Yes, A large proporation of our sales are to the US.

是的,我们的大部分产品销往美国。

A: The development of ceramics in your country has been remarkable. You carry on a centuries-old tradition and keep pace with modern technology at the same time.

贵国的陶瓷业发展已经非同凡响,你们延续了古老的传统同时又与现代科技与时俱进。

B:Yes, Our research in the field has been yielding good results, And we're deeply grateful to your country's techinicans for their considerable assistance.

是的,在这方面的研究已经有了不错的成果。我们也很感激贵国技术人员的大力协助。

功夫外贸公众号 GFWAIMAO 手机上学习外贸和外贸英语口语

A:Tell me about your designs.

给我介绍一下你们的款式吧。

B: How do you like this one?

你觉得这款如何?

A: It's beautiful.

很美

B: This is an eight-foot decorative vase, It's hand-made and the inlaid designs are etched in, It takes 45 days to make, Its retail price will be USD3000.

这是个八尺高的装饰花瓶,完全手工制作,而且镶嵌部分设计采用蚀镂法刻入,制作过程耗时45天,零售价我3000美元。

A: The result is certainly worth of the effort, How about this design over here?

这样的成品确实值的这番功夫,这边这个式样呢?

B:This vase is still in the experiental stage.

这个花瓶还在试验阶段。

A: Why is that?

为什么?

B:It's quite expensive to make and because of its small size, buyers balk at its high price, We feel we could sell more if we could reduce the price.

这个样式的制作成本相当高,而且因为体积小,顾客看到这样的价格就不想买了。我们想如果销售价格降低,将能卖出更多。

A: Well, you mustn't tamper with quality, It's the high quality of Chinese ceramics that attacts American buyers.

嗯,可不能再质量上东手脚,美国的顾客看重的就是中国陶瓷的高质量。

B:That's why a reduction in price can never be made at the expense of quality.

正因如此,降低价格不能以牺牲质量为代价。

A:Well, thank you for showing me your beautiful ceramics wares, I was so impressed by your designs and the high quality of your pieces.

嗯,谢谢你为我展示这些美丽的陶瓷品,你们的设计和高质量让我印象深刻。

本内容不代表本网观点和政治立场,如有侵犯你的权益请联系我们处理。
网友评论
网友评论仅供其表达个人看法,并不表明网站立场。