应对来公司访问客户的当面询价的对话模板 1:
A: Excuse me, is this the office of the Textile Corporation?
对不起,请问这是纺织公司的办公室吗?
B:Yes. what can I do for you?
是的,有什么事我能帮助你吗?
A:I'm from CTC Trade Company, Here is my card.
我是CTC贸易公司的,这是我的名片。
B:Welcome to our corporation, I'm in charge of the export business.
欢迎光临我们公司,我负责出口业务。
A: I'm very glad to meet you here. You're Ms ...
见到你很高兴,你是....?
b:I'm Qin Hui,Do sit down, won't you?
我是秦辉,请坐。
A: Thank you, Ms. Qin, I'm here to discuss the possibility of establishing business relations with your corporation.
谢谢你,秦女士。我是来与你探讨一下与贵公司建立业务关系的可能性。
B: We'd be very glad to do so. Have you seen the exhibits displayed in the hall?
我们很高兴同你们建立业务关系,您看到我们大厅的展品了吗?
A:Yes, I had a look around yesterday, I wish I could have them all, Can you give me a price list with specifications?
是的,我昨天看了一下,真希望都买了。你能给我一个附有各种产品的报价单吗?
B: Yes, of course, If you make an inquiry,we can make you a firm offer.
当然可以,如果你询价,我们可以给你报实盘。
A: Thank you very much.
非常感谢。
应对来公司访问的客户当面询价的对话模板 2:
A: Hello, I am John Smith.
您好,我是约翰史密斯。
B: We've been expecting you. Mr. Smith. Sit down, please.
我们一直在恭候您,史密斯先生,请坐。
A: Thanks, Can I have your price sheet?
谢谢,能给我一张报价单吗?
B:Sure, Here you are.
当然可以,给您
A: Since the prices of the raw materials have been raised, we have to adjust the prices of our products accordingly.
由于原材料价格上涨,我们不得不对产品的价格做相应的调整。
B: I see.
我明白了。
应对价格调整与客户当面讨论的对话模板 3:
A: I have an appointment with Mr. Johnson at two o'clock.
我跟约翰逊先生约好了两点钟见面。
B: May I have your name, please?
请问您贵姓?
A: My name is David Anderson. Sales Manager's secretary of the ABC Computer Company. Please tell me where his office is?
我叫戴维.安德森,是ABC电脑公司的销售经理的秘书,请告诉我他的办公室在哪儿?
B: He is waiting for you. I'll show you to his office, Please follow me.
他正在等你呢,我带你到他的办公室,请跟我来。
A: Thank you.
谢谢
C:Have a seat. Please, Mr. Anderson.
安德森先生,请坐。
A:Thank you, There are some illustrations of the latest model computers.
谢谢,这是一些最新的计算机的说明书。
C: Our company is interested in medium-sized computers.
我们公司对中型计算机感兴趣。
A:Here are the medium-sized computers, What do you think about it?
这是中型电脑,你认为如何?
C:They are very splendid, What about the price?
这些非常不错,价格怎么样?
A:It costs 1,200 dollars per set. If you buy one hundred sets, we'll give you a ten percent discount.
每台1200美元,如果你们购买100台的话,我们给你们10%的折扣。
C: Are all these available now?
这些产品都可以拿到现货吗?
A:Yes, we have available stocks.
是的,我们有现货。
C: Can you give me a sample?
你可以给我一台样品吗?
A:Sure, But you'll have to pay for it.
没问题,但是你必须付样品费。